Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Stories - 4 Month Update



Feeding
Selah just had a growth spurt. But most days she eats at 7, 11, 3, and 7. Sometime around dinner she gets a top off. But in a few weeks, I will replace that top off with some solid foods! I can't wait to start that adventure with her!

Weight
I just weighed her yesterday and she is 13 lbs 12 oz. Love my big, growing girl!

Sleep
Well, she still isn't a great napper. She takes around an hour nap at 9:00 and usually a 1-2 hr nap at 1:00. Other than those naps, she is up all day. But she goes down every night at 7:00 pm and sleeps til 7:00 or 7:30 am. So that makes me happy. 

Wake Time
Selah's wake time is getting to be so much fun. She is so happy - smiling and laughing. And just last week we starting putting her in the exersaucer. She loves it. She has some strong abs so I suspect she will be sitting any day now! She is rolling both ways - belly to back and back to belly.

Clothes
She is still wearing the 0-3 month clothes. She is looking cute in all her sweet dresses!

Fun fact
Selah has a brother, Finn who loves her so much. Every morning he runs out of his room just to kiss her. He always kissed the top of her head and says "Morning, Selah Graaaaacccce." It just melts my heart. Love how their relationship is starting to develop.

No comments: